Person in charge and personal data
Responsible for data processing on this website is the
If you have any questions about the processing of your data, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or by post.
Personal data is data that contains individual information about personal or factual circumstances, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, social security number, video recordings, photographs, voice recordings of individuals, and biometric data such as fingerprints. Sensitive data, such as health data or data related to criminal proceedings, may also be included.
We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent, mandate or assignment for the purposes agreed with you or if there is another legal basis in accordance with the DSGVO and in compliance with the provisions of data protection law.
Personal data is collected that is necessary for the provision of our legal services, that has been made available to us voluntarily or contractually.
When you call up our website, your browser transmits the following data to our web server and collects it for statistical and technical purposes: IP address, data and time of the call, browser, operating system used, the website from which you visit our website.
Data use and legal basis of data processing
We process the data provided to us for the purposes provided for in the mandate agreement or by your consent or otherwise by a provision in accordance with the GDPR. If the data provided is anonymized, we use the data for statistical purposes.
We process data on the basis of a legal basis iSd DSGVO:
- Consent pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO: The processing of those data that you provide to us for the login area on the website or to subscribe to our newsletter is based on your consent. The processing (purpose, extent) depends on the underlying declaration of consent, which can be revoked at any time in text form (e.g. e-mail).
- Contractual obligations pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO: We process data that you provide to us in the course of our mandate or in the context of an application on the basis of our (pre)-contractual obligations.
- Legal obligations pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit c DSGVO: On the basis of Art 6 Abs 1 lit c DSGVO we process data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO: The processing of personal data to protect a legitimate interest on our part or on the part of a third party is based on Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies, for example, but not exclusively, in ensuring the availability and operation of our website and to carry out marketing measures.
Data transmission to third parties
In order to fulfill your order, it may be necessary to forward your data to third parties (e.g. opponents, intervening parties, insurance companies, substitutes, service providers whom we engage and who provide us with data, etc.), courts or authorities. Your data will be forwarded exclusively on the basis of the DSGVO, in particular for the fulfillment of the mandate or on the basis of your prior consent.
We only transfer your personal data to countries for which the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection.
Data retention period
- Data subject rights
You can assert the following rights according to the GDPR:
- Revocation of consent (Art 7 DSGVO): If you have given us consent to process your data, you have the option to revoke this consent. The lawfulness of the processing carried out due to your consent until revocation remains unaffected.
- Right to information (Art 15 DSGVO): You have the right to be informed whether your personal data is processed by us and for what purposes.
- Right to rectification (Art 16 DSGVO): You have the right to request a correction of your personal data from us. This also includes the correction of incorrect data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (Art 17 DSGVO): You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from us, provided that the processing of your personal data is not necessary and the reasons listed in Art 17 para 1 lit a to f DSGVO exist.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR): You have the right to request the restriction of data processing from us in the cases listed in Art 18 (e.g. the data is incorrect).
- Right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR): You have the right to data transfer of the transmitted personal data in a common format to another controller.
- Right to object (Art 21 DSGVO): You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that we process as part of the website.